HertsHelp is a network of community organisations working together. They can help you find the practical support, guidance and information you need to get the most out of life.
HertsHelp has one phone number 0300 123 4044 (costs no more than a national call) and website address to help you find your way around the 100s of community groups in Herts who may be able to help.
- HertsHelp leaflet (PDF file 954KB)
- Keep Warm Stay Well funding application form 2013 (PDF file 80KB)
Herts Help may need to take your details and pass them on to someone else who can help you, but they will always ask for your permission to do this.
- Contact details for District and Borough councils
- Herts Help organisation? Add your event
For organisations to add events
- Hertfordshire Welfare Assistance Scheme
HCC is not responsible for the content of external web sites
HCC is not responsible for the content of external web sites.