North Mymms Local History Society
Contact Peter Davies
Phone(s): 01707 656716
Contact Mr A Davis
Phone: 01707 269587
Web pages: www.Brookmans.com
Venue for meetings:
- United Reformed Church, Oaklands Avenue, Brookmans Park AL9 7UW.
- 8.00pm on the fourth Tuesday of the Month (except December (3rd), September to May.
North Mymms Local History Society is a member of the Hertfordshire Assocciation for Local History.
The society welcomes enquiries from anyone interested in the history of the North Mymms Parish and its locality. The intention is to stimulate interest by public talks, lectures, exhibitions and outings.
Visitors and new members welcome. Please phone for details of membership and meetings. Also see Brookmans website.
- Video - A History of Hertfordshire
- North Mymms Reminiscences
- North Mymms Miscellany
- James Chuck: my life in the village
- A Modern History of Brookmans Park
- Straw Plaiting in North Mymms
- On the Home Front 1939-45
- Welham Green Map 1851
- North Mymms People in Victorian Times
- Victorian Lives in North Mymms
- North Mymms Schools and their Children 1700-1964
- North Mymms Pictures from the Past (2002 RPR 2003)
- North Mymms Parish and People Dorothy Colville (Reprinted)
- Pictures from the Past (Tel: 01707 655970)
The information provided by external organisations is for general guidance only. Hertfordshire County Council does not endorse or recommend any of the external organisations, services or information listed on this website. While Hertfordshire County Council aims to provide accurate and up to date information we cannot guarantee at any time that all the information is up to date and accurate. Hertfordshire County Council cannot accept liability for misleading or inaccurate information or omissions in information given to us by external information providers. Any images displayed on this page are subject to copyright legislation and must not be reproduced without the owner’s permission.