Watford Central Library
Check, renew, reserve
|Log in with your library card number and PIN. Forgot your PIN? Click here or ask in the library.|
For all enquiries, including renewals, please call 0300 123 4049.
- Select option 1 for renewals (03.00 - 23.45 every day)
- Select option 2 for all other enquiries (Mon-Fri 08.00 - 20.00, Sat 09.00 - 16.00)
Our Minicom number is
0300 123 4041 (Mon-Fri 08.00 - 20.00, Sat 09.00 - 16.00).
|Monday:||09.30 - 18.00|
|Tuesday:||09.30 - 19.00|
|Wednesday:||09.30 - 18.00|
|Thursday:||09.30 - 19.00|
|Friday:||13.00 - 18.00|
|Saturday:||09.30 - 16.00|
Access for people with disabilities
- Following a series of improvements the public areas of the library are now completely accessible including the Lecture Theatre. The Lecture Theatre is only fully accessible during library opening hours. Ask staff for further details and best routes as the building is complex in arrangement.
- Accessible toilets on both floors
- Hearing induction loops
- Accessible computer facilities
- Supernova software for screen-reading and magnification
- Electronic magnifier
Computer Suite providing:
- Internet and web-based e-mail
- Windows XP
- Office 2010: Word, Excel,Powerpoint, Access and Publisher
- Media players and image manipulation software
- InPage Urdu - Urdu word processing/desktop publishing software
- Executive Panjabi - Panjabi word processing software
- Executive Gujerati - Gujerati word processing software
- Digital scanner
- Colour A4 printer
A free Wi-Fi service is also available in the library for users with their own Wi-Fi enabled device.
Services and facilities