Skip to content

Adult social care in Hertfordshire

We support adults at risk and those who are elderly or have a physical, sensory or learning disability.

Blue Badge – apply / renew – disabled parking permit
Meals on Wheels - apply – lunch, tea and breakfast to your door
Find the help you need – and see if you are eligible for help from us
Will you have to pay? - our charges and what you pay
Home care services – help with washing, dressing, using the toilet, medication
How to get equipment - grab rails, furniture raisers and other aids
Care homes and nursing homes - finding and paying for residential care
Flexicare housing – your own flat with care on hand if you need it
Support if you care for someone –emergency planning, having a life outside of caring
Help for people with a learning disability  – activities, finding work and more

We can also help if you are looking for work, study, and volunteering opportunities, going into or coming out of hospital, or need help with money or health.