Free School Meals
Free lunches for all infants and for older children whose family gets certain benefits.
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2
Your child can get a free school meal if they're in Reception class, Year 1 or Year 2.
And if you register below, your school could get extra money to help pupils.
Children in Year 3 or above
Your child could get a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-Related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (providing you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don't get more than £16,190 a year)
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Support under part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working tax credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit