Work Solutions - help with getting the right job
Work Solutions is a non-profit organisation funded by the county council. We support motivated people with mental ill health, learning disabilities, Aspergers, physical disabilities and sensory needs who often find it difficult to get and keep a job. We will help you to get into and stay in paid employment by improving your confidence and self esteem and ensuring you meet employers' expectations.
We can help you by:
- Helping you to work out what skills, experience, talents and strengths you have by arranging short term unpaid work try outs.
- Helping you to choose the right job and apply for it.
- Negotiating with employers on your behalf.
- Offering advice and guidance on any benefits issues or concerns relating to employment.
- Putting together a CV.
- Supporting you and your employer for as long as you need it.
- Helping to get funding for equipment, adjustments in your workplace or travel to work through the Access to Work scheme.
Our Work Skills Programmes help people looking for paid work increase their confidence and self esteem, explore benefit issues, and identify their ambitions, motivation and career choices. To find out about the Work Skills Programme for people with a physical disability, sensory need, Aspergers or mental ill health click here. To find out more about the Work Skills Programme for people with learning disabilities.
We also help employers to enhance their equal opportunities policies.
More from the web
HCC is not responsible for the content of external web sites.