Consumer Advice - call 03454 04 05 06
Advice and guidance is given on a wide range of issues to enable consumers to pursue their grievance with retailers and traders to a satisfactory conclusion. The Citizens Advice consumer helpline offers free, confidential and impartial advice on consumer issues to any Hertfordshire resident .
How can I contact the Citizens Advice Consumer Service?
The Citizens Advice Consumer Service helpline telephone number is 03454 04 05 06, lines are open Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00. You can also complain online to the Citizens Advice Consumer Service by using their online enquiries form
- Report unsafe products
- Consumer advice leaflets and guidance
- What consumers can expect when contacting us
- Other organisations that give consumer advice
Trading Fairly - Consumers have the right to expect that goods or services they buy are accurately described and fairly priced, with honest credit or hire terms offered. Businesses have the right to trade on equal terms.Part of our work is to ensure that consumers are treated fairly by traders supplying those goods or services. This involves :
* Investigating fair trading complaints.
* Examining prices and descriptions.
* Monitoring advertisements, catalogues and brochures.
* Checking credit and hire agreements.
* Prosecuting companies who disregard the law.
* Checking traders that are part of Herfordshire Buy With Confidence, are competent, reliable and have good customer services in place.
- Citizens Advice Consumer Service: online complaint form
- Trading Standards Central
- Companies House
- Citizens Advice Bureau - Advice Guide
HCC is not responsible for the content of external web sites.