Hertfordshire Trading Standards
We enforce legislation to protect consumers and legitimate businesses. Please use the links on this page for information and advice on consumer and business related issues. If you wish to make a complaint about a trader or product, please call the Citizens Advice Consumer Service on 08454 04 05 06, select the link on this page called Citizens Advice Bureau - Advice Guide, or see our page called About Hertfordshire Trading Standards.
Revised safety information has been released regarding Beko Leisure and Flavel gas cookers
Tests show fillings in some cushions do not adhere to safety standards
- Unsafe products
Please call us on 08454 04 05 06 to report any concerns you have in relation to the safety of a product.
- Acting against rogue traders - a short video showing how we act against rogue traders
- Acting for business - a short video showing how Trading Standards help businesses
- Acting for consumers - a short video showing how our work helps consumers
- Buy With Confidence Scheme
- Department for Business Innovation and Skills
- Food Standards Agency
- Trading Standards Central
- Office of Fair Trading
- Trade Association Forum
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Companies House
- Citizens Advice Bureau - Advice Guide
HCC is not responsible for the content of external web sites.