The current economic development strategy published on this page has been produced by Hertfordshire Works, Hertfordshire’s new economic development partnership. The partnership comprises representatives from the public, private and third sectors, working collaboratively to support and grow the economy of Hertfordshire.
Included in the files are details relating to out our five economic objectives:
1. Creating a vibrant, low carbon economy
2. Stimulating enterprise, innovation and inward investment
3. Developing a well skilled workforce
4. Providing quality locations and infrastructure
5. Creating vibrant towns and vibrant communities
There are more sections listed under ‘in this area’ which contains a range of economic data. In addition there are publications from the Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), a business-led partnership between local businesses, academia, voluntary organisations and local government with a remit to boost the local economy and create new jobs.
- Hertfordshire Economic Development Strategy 2009-2021 (PDF file 457KB)
- Hertfordshire Economic Development Strategy 2009-2021 - Summary (PDF file 114KB)