Phoenix Group for Deaf Children
Phoenix Group for Deaf Children provides
- a variety of workshops for children and their families
- a youth group
- training on deaf awareness and sign language.
Youth group meeting times:
- Monday evenings (fortnightly, during term time) at Breaks Manor Youth Centre, Link Drive, Hatfield AL10 8TP
- Saturdays (once a month) at The Jim McDonald Centre, Hatfield AL10 8HR
- Other activities take place at other times and locations. Please visit our website for further information.
We promote independence and equality for our members.
Registered charity number: 1123119
The information provided by external organisations is for general guidance only. Hertfordshire County Council does not endorse or recommend any of the external organisations, services or information listed on this website. While Hertfordshire County Council aims to provide accurate and up to date information we cannot guarantee at any time that all the information is up to date and accurate. Hertfordshire County Council cannot accept liability for misleading or inaccurate information or omissions in information given to us by external information providers. Any images displayed on this page are subject to copyright legislation and must not be reproduced without the owner’s permission.