For details of the support and advice for carers available through Hertfordshire County Council please use this link - Support for Carers (Health and Community Services)
- Carers' support near you
Hertfordshire map showing support groups and services in your area
- Support for black and minority ethnic carers
- Support for carers of older people
- Support for carers of people with a learning disability
- Support for carers of people with a medical condition
Alzheimers, Arthritis, cancers, heart conditions, strokes etc...
- Support for carers of people with a mental health problem
- Support for carers / relatives of people who misuse alcohol / drugs
- Support for carers of people with a physical disability
- Support for parents / carers of children with a disability
Support groups for parents or carers of children with physical, sensory and/or learning disabilities or additional educational needs.
- Older carers
- Young carers
- Respite care
Organisations which can arrange short breaks for carers from caring duties...
- Training for carers