Check, renew, reserve
|Log in with your library card number and PIN. Forgot your PIN? Click here or ask in the library.|
On Saturday 2nd November, the IT suite at Hitchin Library will be closed between 9.00 and 13.00 for a children's event. We apologise for any inconvenience.
For all enquiries, including renewals, please call 0300 123 4049.
- Select option 1 for renewals (03.00 - 23.45 every day)
- Select option 2 for all other enquiries (Mon-Fri 08.00 - 20.00, Sat 09.00 - 16.00)
Our Minicom number is
0300 123 4041 (Mon-Fri 08.00 - 20.00, Sat 09.00 - 16.00).
|Monday:||14.00 - 19.00|
|Tuesday:||09.00 - 19.00|
|Thursday:||09.00 - 19.00|
|Friday:||14.00 - 19.00|
|Saturday:||09.00 - 16.00|
Access for people with disabilities
- Disabled parking nearby
- Wheelchair access
- Hearing induction loop
- Accessible computer facilities
- Supernova software for screen-reading and magnification
- Electronic magnifier
- Lift to first floor
Computer Suite providing:
- Internet and web-based e-mail
- Windows XP
- Office 2010: Word, Excel,Powerpoint, Access and Publisher
- Media players and image manipulation software
- Executive Panjabi - Panjabi word processing software
- Digital scanner
- Colour A4 printer
A Free Wi-Fi service is also available in the library for users with their own Wi-Fi enabled device.
Services and facilities