Blue Badge scheme
The Blue Badge disabled parking scheme allows drivers or passengers with a permanent disability to park near to where they need to go.
Click here to apply for or renew a Blue Badge.
Important information about the Blue Badge:
- The cost of a Blue Badge is £10.
- Blue Badges can be applied and paid for online through the GOV.UK website.
- It can take up to six weeks to process a Blue Badge application or renewal. If you need an assessment it may take up to eight weeks.
- Who can get a Blue Badge? Applicants must provide proof of identity, address and any benefits they receive which automatically qualifies them for a Blue Badge.
- Please return a Blue Badge if it is no longer needed or needs replacement.