Blue Badge scheme
The Blue Badge disabled parking scheme allows drivers or passengers with a permanent disability to park near to where they need to go.
Important information about the Blue Badge:
- The cost of a Blue Badge is £10, this can be paid online when the application is completed.
- War Veteran's Waiver - The £10 charge for a Blue Badge has been waived for anyone disabled as a direct result of being injured in conflict whilst in active service.
- It can take up to six weeks to process a Blue Badge application or renewal. If you need an assessment it may take up to eight weeks.
- Who can get a Blue Badge? Applicants must provide proof of identity, address and any benefits they receive which automatically qualifies them for a Blue Badge.
- Please return a Blue Badge if it is no longer needed or needs replacement.