Skip to content


Safeguarding vulnerable adults and children

Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults is everyone's business.

Use the links on this page to find out more or how to report abuse.

If there is a danger to life, a risk of injury or a crime is taking place, call the Police by dialing 999.

If you require Criminal Record Checking Service, please click on the Criminal record checks link below:

Safeguarding adults

Safeguarding children

Criminal record checks