Skip to content

Recycling collections, bins and large items

Your local district or borough council is responsible for collecting the rubbish and recycling from outside your house. In addition, large items can be collected from your home by your local district or borough council. To find out more about household waste collection in your area please click on the relevant part of the map, which will take you to information from the district / borough council website. If you are unsure as to which council covers your area, please use the postcode checker below.