Please note your District or Borough Council handle applications for new houses and extensions, also buildings such as shops, industrial buildings and warehousing etc.
The information in the pages below relates to only the types of planning applications that are determined by the County Council. These include planning applications for minerals & waste development and applications related to county council services.
Search for a planning application for minerals, waste and county council sites (please use the 'keywords' field, leaving the other fields blank).
If you wish to submit an application, please apply via the UK Government's Planning Portal.
- How can I find out more about an application?
- What is a Planning Application?
- How the council reaches a decision
- Contacts for Local Government Ombudsman
- HCC Validation Checklist June 2011 (PDF file 131KB)