Governance is the dedicated team which aims to meet the needs of individual governors and governing bodies of all the county's schools, in the light of national legislation and guidance.
The government has set out a challenging agenda for schools and Local Authorities in raising standards and improving schools. Governing bodies have a vital role to play.
The mission statement of Governance is
To ensure governing bodies have the knowledge, understanding and skills to fulfil their roles and responsibilities in school improvement and raising learners' achievement.
HASG School Governor Awards 2016 - closing date Friday 27th May 2016 - please see attached form below.
eSafety newsletters 2016 - newsletters for staff and parents can be accessed using the following link:
Workshop to Raise Awareness of PREVENT (WRAP)
Herts for Learning have set up more sessions which can be booked by selecting one of the links below. If you have any problems with booking please contact Darren Nottingham on 01438 844792
- "Hertfordshire Governor" - current issue
- Hertfordshire Governors' Annual Conference 2016
- Introducing the new Herts for learning website
- Parent Governor Representatives (PGRs) for Hertfordshire
- HASG School Governor Awards Nomination Form 2016 (MS Word 404KB)