Hertfordshire Resilience Partnership
Hertfordshire Resilience is the county's emergency planning partnership. It consists of representatives from a number of organisations and agencies concerned with planning, responding and recovering from emergency incidents. The membership includes representatives from the ‘blue light’ emergency services, as well as those from government agencies, voluntary organisations and private utility and transport companies.
The partnership's parent group, comprising chief officers, is the Hertfordshire Resilience Forum. This is chaired by Roy Wilsher, the chief fire officer of Herts Fire & Rescue. The group meets regularly to discuss multi-agency emergency planning arrangements within the county.
The County Council Emergency Planning Team provides secretariat to Hertfordshire Resilience and has representatives within most of the forums sub groupings.
Hertfordshire Resilience membership:
• Hertfordshire Constabulary
• Hertfordshire Fire & Rescue Service
• East of England Ambulance and Paramedic Service
• Hertfordshire County Council
• The District and Borough Councils of Hertfordshire
• Hertfordshire’s National Health Services
• Voluntary Agencies
• Utility and Transport Companies