Skip to content


Drug and alcohol services

There are a wide range of drug and alcohol services are available in Hertfordshire. Not all services are available in all districts, and some people may have to travel to other areas to get the service they need.  Some of these need a referral from a professional, such as a GP or support worker, others have open access to whoever needs them.

Alcohol information and support.

Drug information and support.

Drug and alcohol services for young people.

Hertfordshire has produced a booklet which can be used for working on a one to one basis with young people, to help them to cut down on their cannabis use. You can download the booklet here: Cutting the Grass: Cannabis and Young People Booklet or order hard copies from Hertfordshire Health Promotion.

External Links

HCC is not responsible for the content of external web sites.